The Exclusive Graduation Party

  A recent study made by Lynn O’Shaughnessy says only a third of the class would be able to graduate a public college within a six-year span. From viewing this fact, I would be part of that one-third.

 It deals with ambition and also motivation for what you want in your lifeIn my personal life, I want my younger brothers to look up to me and also want them to achieve more than what I would be deciding for my life. Everything that I'm doing for as of moment would always be for my brothers to be proud of their big sister and that includes graduating college. 

For this fact to be true, it depends on the student and also would be the school's fault as well. It can be the school's fault because of how the teachers may teach or the difficulty of the class is. Either way, we do have useful websites that can help students to find better teachers for them in a certain way. Another point that school could be a cause of this would be the grading of a teacher or even the assignments that are given to them such as due dates for assignments. 

A point I would like to make would be students that are parents. Since having children, there are many facilities that can provide services to take care of them (babysitters and daycares). Another view would be a family member is in a hospital and the person would eventually leave the campus. But since this incident had happened maybe this could spark a fire in the student's life to keep striving. Even though these aren't the only problem in a student's life. There should be a way for a student to finish their college life. 

Comments

Popular Posts